The Beach 185 D is a more compact board, and is suited to lighter-weight beginners. It glides well in light winds while maintaining good manoeuvrability. It is a very solid board with an EVA-foam pad covered deck and particularly apt for both sailing schools and windsurf-enthusiast families on their holidays.
- Allround boards, very stable and versatile for easy learning and riding.
- Light double concave shapes, large width: planing ability.
- Round rails on the front: easy jibes learning.
- Retractable daggerboard: upwind ability, safety while offshore wind sailing.
- TOUGH-TEC Technology: maximum durability.
Beach range boards are the perfect solution for sailing schools looking for tough, strong, up-to-date yet easy-riding equipment. They’re manufactured using our new TOUGH-TEC technology: outer skin/shell made from ultra-resistant polyethylene, wrapped round a rigid, waterproof, polystyrene core. Beach Series boards are supremely stable for beginners, and easy for learning your first serious moves. The deck is covered with a thick cushion of EVA anti-slip grip foam. BIC Sport Beach series boards come as standard with a tough retractable daggerboard and with carry handles at the front (for the 225D & 185D only) and rear (all).
ref : 101477
|293 cm||79 cm||185 L||35 LBS|
1. Deck pad
2. Rugged Polyethylene Outer Shell
3. Molded, Watertight EPS Foam Core
4. Polyethylene outer shell.
Keys Features :
- Molded, Watertight EPS Foam Core for structural integrity and stiffness.
- Extremely tough outer polyethylene skin for extreme impact resistance.
- Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort.
- Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength.
With close to 40 years’ experience in windsurf, surfboard and SUP manufacturing BIC Sport is a pioneer and expert in the field of thermoformed composite construction technologies. In short - we know molding.
The distinguishing feature of BIC Sport’s molded technologies can be summed up in two words - PRESSURE and PRECISION :
All BIC Sport boards are made in molds that apply tons of pressure during the manufacturing process to bond the boards together perfectly, in one shot, over the whole surface.
As a result of this significant pressure BIC Sport’s boards are made in precision-engineered aluminum molds that precisely replicate the original board shape to the nearest millimeter, ensuring an exact replica of the shaper's original design every time.
This combination of PRESSURE with PRECISION is unique in the world of SUP, Surf and Windsurf board manufacturing, resulting in industry leading consistency and quality.