- Key features
- Surf-Inspired Longboard Shapes for stable flat water cruising and wave surfing performance
- Attachment Points – Leash plug at tail + two attachment points in front of standing area for securing gear
- Embossed EVA deck pad is plush and comfortable while offering excellent traction
- Moderate rocker profile to maintain glide in flat water while still performing in the surf zone
- Round Thumb Tail shape for smooth rail transfers and pivot turns
- Mounted with a mastfoot for windsurf sailing
- Retractable daggerboard for upwind ability in light to medium wind Ref 70090
- Include Product
Fins set up : Thruster
Center Fin : Dolphin 10"
- Technical Data
Length 11'6" Width 32.5" Thickness 4.75\" Weight 33 lbs Volume 215 L Feet off tail 19.5" Feet off nose 22.5" Max Rider Weight 240 lbs Fins setup Thruster Center fin Dolphin 10" Side fin FCS M5 Fins supplied 2 FCS M5 Thruster + 1 Dolphin 10"
SUP is great on calm days, but when the wind picks up most people put the paddle down. Not so with the WIND series of paddleboards, designed to keep you out on the water on windy days with features that convert your paddleboard to a windsurfer. There are three boards to choose from in the WIND series: 10’6 & 11’6 Performer (based on our best-selling Performer models) and the 10’6 SUP AIR.
Particularly long and specifically shaped for multi-purpose navigation, the BIC SUP Wind boards offer the advantage of being able to double-up as windsurf boards in light wind conditions. Their large volume and width make them also suitable for beginners. The 11'6, 10'6 and 10'6 Air BIC SUP Wind boards offer therefore the extra appeal of a dual-program.
With decades of experience in windsurf and surfboard manufacturing BIC Sport is a pioneer and expert in the field of thermoformed composite construction technology. Over the past few years we’ve refined our ACE-TEC technology for SUP, Surf and Windsurf boards. This unique technology suits the needs of experienced riders and newbies alike with a unique combination of LIGHT WEIGHT, DURABILITY AND PERFORMANCE at a great price.
• Molded, light weight and watertight 15 kg/m3 EPS Foam Core.
• Fiberglass reinforcement for improved stiffness and performance.
• ASA Polymer outer skin for unmatched durability.
• Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort.
• Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength.