- Key features
- Forgiving, easy to ride shapes for instant success.
- Precision aluminum molded cores to reproduce the initial shape, board after board.
- Fiberglass & epoxy reinforced core for durability and enhanced product lifetime.
- Soft IXPE foam top/rails and soft fins for comfort and user-friendly performance.
- Low-profile carry handle ideally positioned for easy transportation without affecting riding comfort.
- Durable protective deck layer to protect graphics.
- Soft, user-friendly fins with performance shapes.
- Include Product
Fins supplied : Soft Plastic Thruster Tri
- Technical Data
Length 8'0" Width 23.50" Thickness 3.75" Board weight 15.2 lbs Volume 98 L
The START range, as the name implies, is ideal for anyone who wants to jump into surfing with maximum ease of use, fast progression and continued enjoyment.
PAINT boards have unique features designed to maximize fun and user-friendly performance for first-timers while still performing as skill levels progress. Our shaper, design team and test pilots tested and tweaked the PAINT series for stability and user-friendly performance and have declared them to be the ultimate boards for learning and progressing.
We invested in custom-made precision aluminium molds to ensure consistency, quality and durability.