- Key features
- Premium, super-soft G-BOARDS construction (deck, rails, fins) for maximum comfort and no stress surfing.
- High volume and width for excellent stability when catching waves and standing up easily right from the start.
- Reliable surfing performance for ongoing progression.
- Long term durability for years of reliable use, even when used in a surf school environment.
- Excellent long-term investment.
- Soft fins included.
- Include Product
Fins supplied : Plastic Thruster Tri
- Technical Data
length 7'0 width 22" thickness 3" surf_fin_setup Thruster Tri surf_fin_supplied Plastic Thruster Tri
To meet the needs of particularly surf clubs and schools, or learners and families looking for the safest possible start to surfing, the G-Boards EVO range of soft boards focuses on several clear performance criterias:
- Short and wide boards, with good volume and a relatively flat deck, offer the most stable platform for your first take offs.
- Proven rocker lines, rail shapes and board outlines surf great when you start to progress.
- The core of the board is made from a high quality blank of closed-cell, fully watertight foam, unique to G-Boards.
- A composite stringer gives the board good stiffness along its length, and the «Slick Skin» bottom gives the board excellent glide, cushioning bumps and offering impressive knock-resistance.
- A laminated foam non-skid deck is comfortable to paddle, take-off and stand-up on.
- The flexible soft fins are very safe, yet still offer suitable surfing performance and durability for learning.