- Key features
- Surf-Inspired Longboard Shapes for stable flat water cruising and wave surfing performance
- Attachment Points – Leash plug at tail + two attachment points in front of standing area for securing gear
- Embossed EVA deck pad is plush and comfortable while offering excellent traction
- Moderate rocker profile to maintain glide in flat water while still performing in the surf zone
- Round Thumb Tail shape for smooth rail transfers and pivot turns
- Ergo-Grip carry handle for ease of transport and less fatigue
- Include Product
Fins set up : Thruster
Center Fin : FCSII 8" Dolphin
Fin Supplied : FCSII Dolphin 8"
- Technical Data
Length 9'2" Width 31"1/2 Thickness 4"1/4 Weight 30 lbs Volume 145 Liters Feet off tail 12.2" Feet off nose 21.4" Max Rider Weight 180 lbs Fins setup 4 + 1 Center fin FCSII Dolphin 8" Fins supplied Dolphin 8"
• Molded, Watertight EPS Foam Core for structural integrity and stiffness.
• Extremely tough outer polyethylene skin for extreme impact resistance.
• Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort.
• Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength.
THERMOFORMING AROUND A POLYSTYRENE CORE:
Under heat and pressure in aluminum molds we thermoform a durable, impact resistant skin over a molded, watertight EPS foam core. The board is then extracted from the mold and sent for finishing.