- Key features
Versatile shapes for all-round use.
The Play 10’6 is 4’’3/4 deep with thinner rails for better manoeuvrability in small waves, plus improved stability due to its lower centre of gravity.
River 9’2 : with 6” thickness for better stiffness.
Ultra-light construction = easy to carry.
Top [&] Bottom stringer improves stiffness vs. traditional inflatables.
Deck bungee cord for storing gear.
Carry handles at nose, tail and center.
Play : Embossed EVA deck pad is plush and comfortable while offering excellent traction.
River : Diamond grip EVA pad for added traction and comfort.
Universal center fin box with removable center fin.
Includes oversize wheeled backpack, heavy duty 2-way pump with pressure gauge and repair kit.
- Include Product
- Oversize backpack
- Heavy Duty 2-way pump with integrated pressure gauge
- Repair Kit
Fins set up : Thruster
Center Fin : Dolphin 8"
Side fins : Soft
- Technical Data
Length 10'6" Width 34.0" Thickness 4.75" Board weight 24 lbs Volume 254 L Feet off tail 22.0" Feet off nose 23.0" Ideal User Weigth 200 lbs Fins setup 2 + 1 Center fin Dolphin 8" Side fin Soft
SUP AIR - INFLATABLE BOARDS
Ultra-Light, Impressively Rigid, Highly Durable – We’ve revolutionized our SUP AIR construction to optimize rigidity, reduce weight and maintain shape control (via the rocker profile) and durability. An ultra high-density Dyneema® Stringer belt wraps the board tip to tail for added rigidity. Double layer rails maximize durability where needed most and helps to maintain shape. A single layer of drop-stitch material keeps the board extremely lightweight.
• Ultra-light construction = easy to carry.
• Top & Bottom stringer improves stiffness vs. traditional inflatables.
• Reinforcements along the rails give the board very efficient protection against abrasion
• Performer 10’6 Board : Embossed EVA deck pad is plush and comfortable while offering excellent traction.
• Wing 11’ : Diamond grip EVA pad for added traction and comfort.
Points to be respected to maximize the lifespan of your BIC SUP Air boards :
• Do not exceed the maximum recommended inflation pressure.
• Deflate the board by at least 5 PSI when not in use but exposed to full sun/hot temperatures.
• Re-inflate and check the pressure before returning to the water.
• Check the tightness of the valve regularly, using the tool supplied with the board, and re-tighten when necessary.
• Don’t carry the board on top of your car/vehicle when inflated.
• Rinse your board down regularly with tap water, and especially when putting it away for winter etc., paying particular attention to the valve.
• Avoid rolling your board too tightly when putting it away in its bag after use.
• During winter, keep your board very slightly inflated, store it flat, out of direct sunlight and in temperatures not lower than 0°C.
Oxbow is the name for a river that takes a meandering path on its journey to the ocean. Born in the mid-1980’s in Normandy, France, the Oxbow brand found inspiration in this idea – a desire to wander and an understanding that life is about the journey, not the destination. Choosing nature and the relationship with the ocean as it founding value, the brand puts emphasis on the quality of its products and the pleasure they bring, providing new twists on fashion with an unconventional approach.
Oxbow developed alongside some of watersports greatest athletes, such as Laird Hamilton, pioneer of tow-in surfing, kitesurf, foilsurfing and stand-up paddle surfing. For 30 years, Oxbow has never stopped exploring new territories and supporting riders in pursuit of their passions.
The early 2000s saw the emergence and incredible growth of Stand Up Paddle, a new sport born from the convergence of these waves of enthusiasm. Oxbow has lent its support and experience to many top riders and events that have given visibility and an enduring legacy to the sport, including Laird Hamilton, pioneer of tow-in surfing, kitesurf, foilsurfing and stand-up paddle surfing. For 30 years, Oxbow has never stopped exploring new territories and supporting riders in pursuit of their passions.
Around the same time in France the Bich family, of BIC pen fame, united their passion for the sea with expertise in sustainable manufacturing to found BIC Sport. Today BIC Sport is a world leader in boardsports manufacturing, designing and building paddleboards, surfboards and windsurf boards using exclusive construction technologies in Vannes, France.
These two iconic French brands have joined forces to develop a new range of Oxbow Stand Up Paddleboards that embody the shared values, passion and philosophy of both companies. This exciting collaboration brings the best of each brand to the forefront with products proudly manufactured at the BIC Sport factory in France* with the unique Oxbow look, feel and spirit. We invite you to explore the new Oxbow range of paddleboards, paddles and accessories in the pages that follow.
*All ACE-TEC Oxbow Stand Up paddle boards are made in France