- 5mm foam thickness, great for everyday transport to-and-from the beach.
- Reflective deck + hull material to reduce heat of bag when exposed to sun on roof rack.
- Durable 600D material at the nose, tail and rails for extra protection.
- Outside paddle pocket for easy transport to the beach.
- Carry handles at the nose, tail, side + center for easy loading onto the roof rack.
- Velcro fin slot.
- A reflective outer material that reflects the sunlight, keeping the board cooler.
- Protects your board from debris, fading due to sun exposure and also overheating.
- Store extra fins, leashes etc. in the included storage pocket.
- A shoulder carry strap makes it easy to transport and the bag protects your board for air travel.
- The durable neon orange loops at each end offer tie down points for a nose and tail line and provide higher visibility for when the board overhangs the front or back of your car.
Oxbow is the name for a river that takes a meandering path on its journey to the ocean. Born in the mid-1980’s in Normandy, France, the Oxbow brand found inspiration in this idea – a desire to wander and an understanding that life is about the journey, not the destination. Choosing nature and the relationship with the ocean as it founding value, the brand puts emphasis on the quality of its products and the pleasure they bring, providing new twists on fashion with an unconventional approach.
Oxbow developed alongside some of watersports greatest athletes, such as Laird Hamilton, pioneer of tow-in surfing, kitesurf, foilsurfing and stand-up paddle surfing. For 30 years, Oxbow has never stopped exploring new territories and supporting riders in pursuit of their passions.
The early 2000s saw the emergence and incredible growth of Stand Up Paddle, a new sport born from the convergence of these waves of enthusiasm. Oxbow has lent its support and experience to many top riders and events that have given visibility and an enduring legacy to the sport, including Laird Hamilton, pioneer of tow-in surfing, kitesurf, foilsurfing and stand-up paddle surfing. For 30 years, Oxbow has never stopped exploring new territories and supporting riders in pursuit of their passions.
Around the same time in France the Bich family, of BIC pen fame, united their passion for the sea with expertise in sustainable manufacturing to found BIC Sport. Today BIC Sport is a world leader in boardsports manufacturing, designing and building paddleboards, surfboards and windsurf boards using exclusive construction technologies in Vannes, France.
These two iconic French brands have joined forces to develop a new range of Oxbow Stand Up Paddleboards that embody the shared values, passion and philosophy of both companies. This exciting collaboration brings the best of each brand to the forefront with products proudly manufactured at the BIC Sport factory in France* with the unique Oxbow look, feel and spirit.
We invite you to explore the new Oxbow range of paddleboards, paddles and accessories in the pages that follow.
*All ACE-TEC Oxbow Stand Up paddle boards are made in France
ref : 102042