Fins make your board work great, but installing and removing them can be a pain. Plus if you lose the fin screw and slider, or forget your fin key, you’re up the creek without a fin!
BIC SUPs new FCS Connect system (available in Dolphin 10” & Touring 9”) uses patented tool-less technology from FCS Systems for effortless, tool-free insertion and removal of the center fin in your board. Insert the front of the fin into the box, slide in place, lock and go! Adding or removing your fin is super easy and makes storage, transport or swapping out fins CONNECT : No screw, no slider, no tool! Three highly durable urethane disks hold the fin firmly in place during use, yet are easy to slide in and out of the fin box.
Ideal for use in all types of conditions, FCS CONNECT-FIN center fins come standard on all ACE-TEC and TOUGH-TEC BIC SUP models.
CONNECT-FIN : Effortless Tool-Free use!
- Neutral, well balanced template.
- Versatile, high performance Longboard (LB) fin for all conditions.
- Offers a combination of drive, speed and response for modern longboarding.
- Turn and Connect: Seamlessly connect turns and move up and down the board.
- Suits on on all ACE-TEC and TOUGH-TEC BIC SUP models
Glass Flex (GF) fins are molded from engineering grade polymer. The flex of these fins has been designed to help novice surfers maintain speed and acceleration as they learn to execute turns and maneuvers.
- No need for a plate and screw.
- Ability to adjust your fin position in the box mid surf.
- Easily insert or remove your fin in seconds. No fin key required.
- Designed to be used in most existing Longboard boxes. No new box required.
ref : 102318