- Key features
- Board under 7'0: leash 6' (#31503)
- Board between 7'0 & 9'0 (excluded): leash 7' (#31504)
- Board 9'0 & more: leash 9' (#31505)
- Technical Data
The leash is not a life-safety device and is intended for convenience purposes only. It is not intended to compensate for deficient surfing and swimming ability, ocean knowledge, safety precautions, or general common sense. We assume no liability for any damage or injury to you or others caused by use, misuse, or inability to use this product.
To use this product with maximum security please read and follow these simple instructions:
- Never grab or wrap the leash around your hand to recover the surfboard: the force of a wave may cause serious damage to your hand or fingers, even amputation in the worst cases.
- A surf leash can become stuck on objects under the water, particularly when surfing reef or rock breaks. To reduce the risk of drowning, before going surfing with this leash you must train to use the quick release pull tab on the velcro ankle or knee bracelet.
- Surf leashes are NOT intended for use in rivers with current or whitewater rapids. They should not be used in these conditions unless used in conjunction with a PFD quick release sytem AND the appropriate training by a river professional.