- Key features
- STORMPACK construction features high-frequency soldered seams, among the top-performing in terms of full water resistance
- 4 x integral attachment points and velcro straps for using as an SUP deck bag (compatible with all BIC SUP boards incorporating the 4-square deck attachment system)
- Elasticated interior pocket for easy-access to your most used/needed belongings (car keys, sunglasses, mobile phone, wallet…)
- Twin, elasticated side pockets for easy storage and instant access (eg : bottle of water)
- Criss-cross elasticated exterior straps for easy storage and rapid access (sandals/beach shoes, towel, baseball cap…)
- Comfortable backpack carry system featuring shoulder straps, plus chest and waist adjustment/tightening clips
- Waterproof Rating : IXP6 - Available in 2 sizes : 25L (compact) and 40L (voyage). Colourway black and yellow
- Include Product
By incorporating a backpack carry system, the STORMPACK minimises water-absorption, thereby reducing drying time, and is extremely comfortable in use. Kitted out with various interior (elasticated net) and exterior (2 side pockets and a rear-mounted elastic) storage options, it’s very versatile and suitable for lots of different outdoor and water-sports activities (SUP, surfing, kayak, windsurf, beach, bike, hill walking…).
It features 4 integral attachment points which means you can use it as a deck bag on any of the range of BIC Sport Stand Up Paddle boards that themselves have the 4-square matching attachment points on the front section. It’s also compatible with the majority of similar boards on the market.
- Technical Data