The Tobago is the perfect kayak for family outings and general use.
It offers several possibilities: 1 or 2-adult paddling, with 1 or 2 children seated on the central section, shaped like a motorbike seat. There is also space for a bag or container when out on an excursion. The fluid hull lines mean it’s also well suited to sport kayaking, all in complete comfort and safety. The Tobago comes with a wheel at the rear, for easy transport in car parks, bow protection and elastic straps to secure your equipment. EVA foam pads cover the seats. The Tobago is a fast, stable and comfortable sea kayak.
- Versatile “family” kayak for 2 adults (+ a child passenger on the central “motorbike” seat)
- Central “motorbike” seat for carrying a child or storing equipment (water supply, bags…)
- Super-safe and stable THD hull design (similar to a tri-maran) with fine profiled tips for excellent water penetration and glide
- Rear storage area with integral elasticated straps for carrying more equipment
- 2 x triple-level moulded foot rests to suit all sizes of paddler
- Removable rear bumper/protector with integral roller for easy transportation, even solo
- Anti-slip bow and stern carry handles
- Ergonomic anti-slip seats
- Integral survival lines make getting back on board simple
- Tough TST thermoformed construction to ensure maximum usage in maximum safety
- 100% Made in France
- 100% recyclable at the end of its life to respect the environment
ref : 101114
In 2016, BIC Kayaks will be freshening-up it’s range of classic kayaks visually, going with the current flow for acid colours. The Ouassou, Bilbao and Tobago will be available in a superb acid-green as part of the new FASHION range, very different from the usual colourways. A special edition that you can enjoy alone, together or with the family, and stand out from the crowd on the water !
BIC Sport kayaks are particularly well equipped with practical and quality accessories: abrasion protectors, mesh, mooring straps, carry handles, and watertight hatches on the "Fishing" kayaks. These details make for comfortable kayaking and contribute to your kayak's durability.
- Foam pads on the seats = better paddling comfort
- Rubber-coated or Integrated front and rear carry handles = protection from dings and scratches and easy launching.
- Abrasion protectors front and rear = for greater protection + easy launching.
- Safety lines = for easy re-entry into kayak.
- Elasticised straps = for secure carrying of equipment and easy accessibility.
|FRITSCH Associes.com & BIC Sport||12'11"||33.1"||70 lbs||2 adults + 1 child||550 lbs|
BIC Sport’s exclusive Twin Sheet Technology (TST) thermoforms two Polyethylene sheets in an aluminum mold and is used to build our kayaks, the O’pen BIC and Dinghies. The deck and hull sections are formed and sealed together in one single operation, resulting in an incredibly durable boat with a highly refined finish. The joint line of the two sheets fuses together to become the most durable part of the boat. This process creates a product that is extremely solid with an exceptionally smooth, UV-resistant finish.