The Ouassou is designed as a versatile and manoeuvrabile kayak ideal for beach fun. The stern handles let you hang on and swim and allow easy access on board. The Ouassou also handles surf and waves comfortably. The ‘spatula’ shaped hull is derived from surf longboards and rodeo kayaks. The slight keel and lateral rail design provide directional stability and excellent tracking. The Ouassou’s optional knee-strap system also allows you to secure your body to the cockpit when you are looking for greater control in waves or whitewater.
In the 2013 version, the Ouassou has three inserts on its hull. These inserts are to enable a set of soft Thruster fins to be fitted, which will improve its performance in waves. This set of fins will be available as a separate accessory. Its compact form and light weight make this a kayak that is easy to manoeuver, transport and store.
- A fun and versatile beach kayak, ideal for short excursions and learning to ride the waves
- Wide rear area for carrying children or for diving/jumping
- Wide, spatula hull shape for extra stability and great handling in surf
- Triple-level moulded foot rests to suit all sizes of paddler
- Bow, stern and hull mounted carry handles for easy transportation
- Ergonomic, anti-slip seats
- Removable fins (optional) for increased steering control and better performance in waves
- Single-seater (with space for 1 child passenger)
- Tough TST thermoformed construction to ensure maximum usage in maximum safety
- 100% Made in France
- 100% recyclable at the end of its life to respect the environment
ref : Y0522
Stable, designed to be simple and affordable, the BEACH series kayaks are the gateway kayaks for our Sit-On-Top range, the easiest way to get out and have fun on the water while you’re at the beach. They are made to BIC Sport’s usual high standards, and their deck and cockpit design make them easy to use and very well suited to family and group activities. The Trinidad and Kalao models can be fitted with a small motor.
|FRITSCH Associes.com & BIC Sport||8'6"||31"||39 Lbs||1 adult + 1 child||242 LBS|
BIC Sport’s exclusive Twin Sheet Technology (TST) thermoforms two Polyethylene sheets in an aluminum mold and is used to build our kayaks, the O’pen BIC and Dinghies. The deck and hull sections are formed and sealed together in one single operation, resulting in an incredibly durable boat with a highly refined finish. The joint line of the two sheets fuses together to become the most durable part of the boat. This process creates a product that is extremely solid with an exceptionally smooth, UV-resistant finish.