The Ouassou is designed as a versatile and manoeuvrable kayak ideal for beach fun. The stern handles let you hang on to body drag and allow easy access on board. The Ouassou also handles surf and waves comfortably due to the ‘spatula’ shaped hull and the three hull inserts, enabling a set of fins (available separately as an accessory) to be fitted for better tracking. Its compact form and light weight make this a kayak that is easy to manoeuvre, transport and store.
ref : 101112
In 2016, BIC Kayaks will be freshening-up it’s range of classic kayaks visually, going with the current flow for acid colours. The Ouassou, Bilbao and Tobago will be available in a superb acid-green as part of the new FASHION range, very different from the usual colourways. A special edition that you can enjoy alone, together or with the family, and stand out from the crowd on the water !
- A fun and versatile beach kayak, ideal for short excursions and learning to ride the waves
- Wide rear area for carrying children or for diving/jumping
- Wide, spatula hull shape for extra stability and great handling in surf
- Triple-level moulded foot rests to suit all sizes of paddler
- Bow, stern and hull mounted carry handles for easy transportation
- Ergonomic, anti-slip seats
- Removable fins (optional) for increased steering control and better performance in waves
- Single-seater (with space for 1 child passenger)
- Tough TST thermoformed construction to ensure maximum usage in maximum safety
- 100% Made in France
- 100% recyclable at the end of its life to respect the environment
|FRITSCH Associes.com & BIC Sport||8'6"||31"||39 lbs||1 adult + 1 child||240 lbs|
BIC Sport’s exclusive Twin Sheet Technology (TST) thermoforms two Polyethylene sheets in an aluminum mold and is used to build our kayaks, the O’pen BIC and Dinghies. The deck and hull sections are formed and sealed together in one single operation, resulting in an incredibly durable boat with a highly refined finish. The joint line of the two sheets fuses together to become the most durable part of the boat. This process creates a product that is extremely solid with an exceptionally smooth, UV-resistant finish.