A brand new double-seater Sit-On-Top over 4 metres long and crammed with innovative features, the Borneo Fishing has great glide and is comfortably stable. The main innovation : you can switch between solo and double and keep exactly the same comfort of paddle position. A real plus for angling excursions. Its other major pluses : a sizeable flat rear storage area and an integral roller system. And it’s very simple to convert to a sea kayak.
Inspired by the legendary Tobago, a best seller for 10 years now, the new Borneo is a brand new family oriented double Sit-On-Top, with a number of innovative features, notably the possibility of solo use in equal paddling comfort to double. Its innovative shape and generous dimensions give it great glide whilst retaining reassuringly comfortable stability. It's also got a large rear section including a big flat storage area.
There's innovation in the equipment and fittings too, like the integral wheels/ rollers for easy transportation. And there's a moulded deck insert for storing the wheels/rollers while sailing. Clearly a future benchmark boat in its category.
- Versatile kayak, can easily carry a solo paddler (central seat), or 2 paddlers with a child passenger on the centre seat
- Ultra-stable THD hull design (similar to a tri-maran) with very fluid shape delivering excellent glide
- Central watertight hatch for easy-access storage of fishing equipment
- Rear storage area with integral elasticated straps for carrying equipment
- Double rod rack at rear
- Lateral elasticated paddle leash
- 3 x triple-level moulded foot rests to suit all sizes of paddler
- Cockpit fitted with anti-slip pads for extra paddle comfort, and protection when carried on vehicle roof bars
- Integral rollers for easy solo transportation, removable to optimise paddling and water speed - Anti-slip bow and stern carry handles
- Ergonomic anti-slip seats
- Integral survival lines make getting back on board simple
- Replaceable, removable rear protector and forward stem reinforcements help extend the life of the kayak
- Tough TST thermoformed construction to ensure maximum usage in maximum safety
- 100% Made in France
- 100% recyclable at the end of its life to respect the environment
1. Mono-paddle seating configuration
2. Duo-paddle seating configuration
3. Storage space with integral elasticated straps
4. Wheel storage hatch
5. Foot rest
6. Rear bumper
Much longer than our other boats, the two models in the PERFORMANCE series are aimed at a more sporty market, offering a wider range of paddling styles and options, but still easy to use. Joining the Scapa and the Borneo, the new Java model arrives with a fistful of innovations.
ref : 100095
Fishing from a kayak is a sport that has developed rapidly in the last few years. A kayak allows you to get off the beach easily without needing a big, heavy boat. In a kayak you can go fishing where and when you want, solo or with friends. Camouflaged colouring of green and beige helps the kayak disappear into its background. The rear storage deck with integral elastic straps allows you to carry bags or cases with extra equipment. Stable and fast, the Fishing series get you quickly to the best fishing spots, and into very shallow or rocky water without risk. You'll be right out there in nature !
Integrated footrests and Safety grab lines
Reserve buoyancy, Carry handles and Front hatch
Seat EVA foam cushioning
Stern protector & wheel
Inserts for backrests
EVA foam cushioning
Accessory stowing mesh
Land use configuration
Wheels mounted on their axle
Water use configuration
Wheels stowed in their storage hatch
|JMC-Design||13'5"||33.1''||77 lbs||2 adults + 1 child||550 lbs|