The BIC Sport Bilbao is a versatile kayak that will suit beginners and experienced kayakers alike. Whether you’re paddling for sport, exploring, diving or having a quick paddle with the kids, the quality of its design makes all activities possible with comfort and ease. The fluid hull shape provides a nice smooth ride, while the deck shape and quality extras allow you to carry almost any load with optimum stability and guaranteed safety. Its size and reduced weight make it easy to stow and transport.
- Highly versatile kayak (excursions, exploration, fitness, snorkelling/harpooning) equally well adapted to beginners and experts
- Super-safe and stable THD hull design (similar to a tri-maran) with fine profiled tips for excellent water penetration and glide
- Elasticated, easy-access forward storage net
- Wide rear storage area with integral elasticated straps for carrying more equipment
- Triple-level moulded foot rests to suit all sizes of paddler
- Removable rear bumper/protector with integral roller for easy transportation, even solo
- Anti-slip bow and stern carry handles
- Ergonomic anti-slip seats
- Integral survival lines make getting back on board simple
- Replaceable forward stem protector helps extend the kayak’s life
- Solo kayak (+ passenger space for a child)
- Tough TST thermoformed construction to ensure maximum usage in maximum safety
- 100% Made in France
- 100% recyclable at the end of its life to respect the environment
ref : 101113
In 2016, BIC Kayaks will be freshening-up it’s range of classic kayaks visually, going with the current flow for acid colours. The Ouassou, Bilbao and Tobago will be available in a superb acid-green as part of the new FASHION range, very different from the usual colourways. A special edition that you can enjoy alone, together or with the family, and stand out from the crowd on the water !
BIC Sport kayaks are particularly well equipped with practical and quality accessories: abrasion protectors, mesh, mooring straps, carry handles, and watertight hatches on the "Fishing" kayaks. These details make for comfortable kayaking and contribute to your kayak's durability.
- Foam pads on the seats = better paddling comfort
- Rubber-coated or Integrated front and rear carry handles = protection from dings and scratches and easy launching.
- Abrasion protectors front and rear = for greater protection + easy launching.
- Safety lines = for easy re-entry into kayak.
- Elasticised straps = for secure carrying of equipment and easy accessibility.
- Transport net = stores your equipment within easy reach.
|FRITSCH Associes.com & BIC Sport||14'4"||34.6"||87 lbs||1 adult + 1 child||683 lbs|
BIC Sport’s exclusive Twin Sheet Technology (TST) thermoforms two Polyethylene sheets in an aluminum mold and is used to build our kayaks, the O’pen BIC and Dinghies. The deck and hull sections are formed and sealed together in one single operation, resulting in an incredibly durable boat with a highly refined finish. The joint line of the two sheets fuses together to become the most durable part of the boat. This process creates a product that is extremely solid with an exceptionally smooth, UV-resistant finish.