- Key features
- A versatile kayak with great stability thanks to its wide, flat hull design
- Minimal water draught for exploring everywhere, even in the shallowest water
- Forward and rear round watertight hatches for fishing equipment, easily accessible between paddlers’ legs
- Double rod rack in the centre
- Wide rear storage area with elasticated straps for safely carrying extra equipment
- 2 x triple-level moulded foot rests to suit all sizes of paddler
- Bow and stern carry handles for easy transportation
- Ergonomic anti-slip seats
- Integral survival lines make getting back on board simple
- Replaceable, removable rear protector helps extend the life of the kayak
- Stacks easily to help reduce storage space requirements for clubs
- Carries 2 paddlers with space for a child passenger
- Can be adapted to fit an electric motor to extend exploration range
- Tough TST thermoformed construction to ensure maximum usage in maximum safety
- 100% Made in France
- 100% recyclable at the end of its life to respect the environment
- Include Product
- Integrated footrests and Safety grab lines
- Reserve buoyancy, Carry handles and Front hatch
- Paddle attachment
- Seat EVA foam cushioning
- Stern protector & wheel
- Inserts for backrests
- Mooring straps
- Rear hatch
- Self-draining scuppersFront
- EVA foam cushioning
- Drink holder
- Bow protector
- Accessory stowing mesh
- Rod holders
- Technical Data
length 11'9" width 33.1" Weight View 65 lbs design FRITSCH Associes.com & BIC Sport max_load 440 lbs
The kayaks in the Fishing range enable you to get quickly and easily to the best spots, and to glide through shallows and rocky areas totally risk-free. Single or double-seaters, they set themselves apart from the rest with their beige or green camouflage colouring as well as by their angling-specific fittings (integral rod rests and racks, storage lockers...) giving you the freedom of hassle-free angling action.
Various BIC Sport kayaks have been recognised with awards from the influential «Observateur du Design» magazine for their overall design, innovative features, and the environmental considerations behind their manufacturing/ construction technology.
The exclusive Twin Sheet technology used in the construction of BIC Sport kayaks is acheived by using thermoformed Polyethylene sheets. The deck and hull sections are formed and sealed together in one single operation. The result of this fusion is incredibly durable, unique in kayak manufacture. The join line is invisible and 100% secure. This process, creating a product that is lighter, stronger and smoother finished than rotomoulding, is also anti-UV treated. Highly resistant to knocks and scratching, it gives all BIC Sport kayaks exceptional durability.
7 mm Polyethylene skin anti UV treated: Strong and Durable, highly resistant to knocks and scratches.
1- Deck and hull sheet thermoformed in one single operation : Fusion of hull and deck sheets into one complete kayak, with maximum strength along the rail.
2- Deck and hull sheet thermoformed in an aluminium mould : Precision manufacturing for a quality shape giving maximum glide and performance
3- Front and Rear bumpers (replaceable): Protect the kayak against abrasion and wear and tear.