- Key features
- A fun and versatile beach kayak, ideal for short excursions and learning to ride the waves
- Wide rear area for carrying children or for diving/jumping
- Wide, spatula hull shape for extra stability and great handling in surf
- Triple-level moulded foot rests to suit all sizes of paddler
- Bow, stern and hull mounted carry handles for easy transportation
- Ergonomic, anti-slip seats
- Removable fins (optional) for increased steering control and better performance in waves
- Single-seater (with space for 1 child passenger)
- Tough TST thermoformed construction to ensure maximum usage in maximum safety
- 100% Made in France
- 100% recyclable at the end of its life to respect the environment
- Technical Data
Length 8'6" Width 31" Board weight 39 Lbs design FRITSCH Associes.com & BIC Sport max_load 242 LBS
The exclusive Twin Sheet technology used in the construction of BIC Sport kayaks is acheived by using thermoformed Polyethylene sheets. The deck and hull sections are formed and sealed together in one single operation. The result of this fusion is incredibly durable, unique in kayak manufacture. The join line is invisible and 100% secure. This process, creating a product that is lighter, stronger and smoother finished than rotomoulding, is also anti-UV treated. Highly resistant to knocks and scratching, it gives all BIC Sport kayaks exceptional durability.
7 mm Polyethylene skin anti UV treated: Strong and Durable, highly resistant to knocks and scratches.
1- Deck and hull sheet thermoformed in one single operation : Fusion of hull and deck sheets into one complete kayak, with maximum strength along the rail.
2- Deck and hull sheet thermoformed in an aluminium mould : Precision manufacturing for a quality shape giving maximum glide and performance
3- Front and Rear bumpers (replaceable): Protect the kayak against abrasion and wear and tear.