- Key features
- Panelled, Drop Stitch high-pressure structure (same as our SUP range) = strength, stiffness and light weight
- Manufactured with a fusion of high performance cloths and glues = powerful adhesion, durability
- Profiled deck (with deep V moulded tip sections front and rear) and steep-angled run-offs = excellent glide, high performance, lateral stability, directional control
- Versatile design concept = great for all kinds of kayaking styles (and even SUP !)
- Huge capacity for carrying equipment in the cockpit (plus extra, elasticated carry nets)
- Fast, easy inflation in less than 8 minutes thanks to its high pressure pump
- H3 high-pressure valves = reliable, totally air-tight, replaceable
- Auto-empty bung = fast, easy emptying after use
- Front deflector to minimise water entry in heavy chop
- Include Product
Include accessories :
Full HP 3 comes with quality fittings as standard : comfortable, ergonomic seats with high back rests to give proper back support. Strap-mounted, adjustable foot rests are the other vital element for maximum paddle comfort on your longest excursions.
Full HP 3 comes with the following accessories : carry bag, high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, 1 repair kit, removable fin, 3 seats and 2 foot rests.
- Technical Data
Length 15'9" Width 30.7" Board weight 42 lbs max_load 550 lbs
In early April 2018, Julien Colonge and Anthony Calvet, two young semi-pro skiers, set off on a voyage to north Norway for their « Combø Norway » experiment. The idea of the project was to mix ski and kayak, allowing them to access by sea some of the best but inaccessible cross-country ski locations. And to accomplish that, the new Yakkair Full HP3 inflatable kayak was the perfect vehicle, having enough space inside for two passengers along with all the equipment needed for climbing and skiing, and being able to resist the extreme conditions they would encounter. While we wait for the film of their trip to come out this autumn, here's Julien Colonge's astonishing account of their ultra-extreme raid.
1- Side air chambers made of Drop Stitch material.
2- Bottom floor made of Drop Stitch material.
3- Reinforced PVC skin on the hull.
The Full HP 1, 2 and 3 reveal significant advances in the design of inflatable kayaks, with a paneled structure using the Drop Stitch technology. These high-pressure inflated, rock-solid panels, assembled around pre-formed bow and stern elements, combine to create an ultra-rigid, high-performance kayak. A true revolution in inflatables. The brand new HP 3 has exceptional technical features.
- Drop Stitch SSL (SelyTec Single Layer) technology.
- High quality PVC specially treated to resist UV deterioration with an excellent resistance to the folding and unfolding : superior strength and rigidity, much lighter weight, remains ultra-stable over time.
- High-resistance fabrics with perfect water-tightness: avoids any risk of water infiltration in the high-pressure inflatable sections.
- The panels are assembled using “Advanced SelyTech V2” exclusive glue: sealing and holding power with resistance to water and high temperature is more than twice that of the standard glues.