Battened sail to help push you along in a following wind. Used simply for fun or for longer distance adventure kayaking, rapid mounting and dismounting like a pop-up tent. Suitable for all Sit-in and Sit-on-top kayaks,
automatic power limiter derived from its flexible structure. Simple, efficient and a very affordable price.
Ripstop nylon sail, fiberglass battens, comes with carry bag, control lines and handles.
Sail area: 1.2 m².
Wind range: 3 - 18 knots. Used for downwind only to a maximum of 45°
variance to either side.
- Light propulsion sail, quick to set up or to stow in its storage bag (like a pop-up tent)
- Optimized, powerful sail design
- Sail made from spinnaker fabric – light, strong and efficient
- Heavy-duty fiberglass perimeter batten
- Wind directions: downwind to crosswind
- Sheets and shrouds lead to cockpit
- Sailing made accessible to everyone: easy, efficient and affordable
ref : 102045