- Key features
- Award-Winning Touring Shapes
- Go Further, Faster, Quieter
- Keeled nose cuts smoothly through chop while the flat section under standing area and tail improve stability
- Designed for efficiency, stability and FUN
- 2013 Outside Magazine’s Gear of the Year
- Attachment Points
- Leash plug at nose and tail + four attachment points in front of standing area for securing gear
- Include Product
Fins set up : Single Fin
Center Fin : Touring 9"
- Technical Data
Length 11'0" Width 29" Board weight 27 lbs Volume 220 L Feet off tail 20.5" Feet off nose 13.1" Ideal User Weigth 170 lbs Fins setup Single Fin Center fin Touring 9"
Over the past five years we’ve refined the ideal composite lay-up for SUP, with ACE-TEC as the result. This exclusive BIC Sport technology suits the needs of experienced riders and novices alike with the unique combination of Durability AND Lightweight Performance at a Great Price. Available in three styles: PERFORMER, CROSS AND WING
With decades of experience in windsurf and surfboard manufacturing BIC Sport is a pioneer and expert in the field of thermoformed composite construction technology. Over the past few years we’ve refined our ACE-TEC technology for SUP, Surf and Windsurf boards. This unique technology suits the needs of experienced riders and newbies alike with a unique combination of LIGHT WEIGHT, DURABILITY AND PERFORMANCE at a great price.
• Molded, light weight and watertight 15 kg/m3 EPS Foam Core.
• Fiberglass reinforcement for improved stiffness and performance.
• ASA Polymer outer skin for unmatched durability.
• Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort.
• Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength.
Powered by paddling.com