- Key features
- Versatile shapes for all-round use or touring.
- Performer with 4”3/4 thickness for thinner rails and better surfing, improved stability due to lower center of gravity.
- Wing with 6” thickness for better stiffness.
- Ultra-light construction = easy to carry.
- Bottom stringer improves stiffness vs. traditional inflatables.
- Deck bungee cord for storing gear.
- Carry handles at nose, tail and center.
- Performer : Embossed EVA deck pad is plush and comfortable while offering excellent traction.
- Wing : Diamond grip EVA pad for added traction and comfort.
- Includes oversize backpack, heavy duty 2-way pump with pressure gauge and repair kit.
- Include Product
- Oversize backpack
- Heavy Duty 2-way pump with integrated pressure gauge
- Repair Kit
- 1 paddle
- 1 Touring 9" Fin
- Technical Data
Length 11'0" Width 32.0" Thickness 6.0" Board weight 23 lbs Volume 305 L Feet off tail 21.6" Feet off nose 17.3" Ideal User Weigth 220 lbs Fins setup Thruster Center fin Touring 9" Side fin Soft Twin Fins supplied Touring 9" + Soft TwinFocus
SUP AIR - INFLATABLE BOARDS
Ultra-Light, Impressively Rigid, Highly Durable – We’ve revolutionized our SUP AIR construction to optimize rigidity, reduce weight and maintain shape control (via the rocker profile) and durability. An ultra high-density Dyneema® Stringer belt wraps the board tip to tail for added rigidity. Double layer rails maximize durability where needed most and helps to maintain shape. A single layer of drop-stitch material keeps the board extremely lightweight.
• Ultra-light construction = easy to carry.
• Top & Bottom stringer improves stiffness vs. traditional inflatables.
• Reinforcements along the rails give the board very efficient protection against abrasion
• Performer 10’6 Board : Embossed EVA deck pad is plush and comfortable while offering excellent traction.
• Wing 11’ : Diamond grip EVA pad for added traction and comfort.Documents
Points to be respected to maximize the lifespan of your BIC SUP Air boards :
• Do not exceed the maximum recommended inflation pressure.
• Deflate the board by at least 5 PSI when not in use but exposed to full sun/hot temperatures.
• Re-inflate and check the pressure before returning to the water.
• Check the tightness of the valve regularly, using the tool supplied with the board, and re-tighten when necessary.
• Don’t carry the board on top of your car/vehicle when inflated.
• Rinse your board down regularly with tap water, and especially when putting it away for winter etc., paying particular attention to the valve.
• Avoid rolling your board too tightly when putting it away in its bag after use.
• During winter, keep your board very slightly inflated, store it flat, out of direct sunlight and in temperatures not lower than 0°C.