- Key features
- Keeled nose - Enhanced tracking and increased glide for fun cruising and exploring.
- Full rail-to-rail volume - Enhanced stability, maximum use of the entire deck and a dry ride.
- Attachment points - Multiple attachment points for securing gear and easy transport. 12’0 CROSS Fish includes sliding rails for maximum versatility during fishing trips.
- Flat deck - Perfect for family fun, cruising, fitness & yoga.
- Full deck pad (Fit/Adventure/Fish) - Maixmizes use of entire deck for fitness, yoga, fishing and family fun. Embossed EVA deck pad is plush and comfortable while offering excellent traction.
- Ergo-Grip carry handle for ease of transport and less fatigue
- Include Product
Fins set up : Single
Fin Supplied : QUICK Touring 9"
- Technical Data
Length 11'0" Width 34" Thickness 5'1/2 Weight 39 lbs Volume 260 L Feet off tail 21.0" Feet off nose 21.8" Max Rider Weight 285 lbs Fins setup Single Fin Center fin FCSII CONNECT Touring 9" Fins supplied Touring 9"
An ultra-stable platform equally suited for first-timers, family fun, fitness, yoga, fishing or whatever your next SUP adventure may be. The unique ‘hybrid’ design of the Cross features a keeled nose for excellent tracking, full rail-to-rail volume for enhanced stability and maximum use of the entire deck, and a full waterline to increase speed and efficiency. Numerous attachment points for securing accessories and deck rigging come standard on all Cross models.
• Molded, Watertight EPS Foam Core for structural integrity and stiffness.
• Extremely tough outer polyethylene skin for extreme impact resistance.
• Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort.
• Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength.