- Key features
SEARCH 10'6 comes with:
• Surf-Inspired Longboard Shapes for stable flat water cruising and wave surfing performance.
• Attachment Points – Leash plug at tail + 2 or 4 attachment points in front of standing area for securing gear.
• Embossed EVA deck pad is plush and comfortable while offering excellent traction.
• Moderate rocker profile to maintain glide in flat water while still performing in the surf zone.
• Round Thumb Tail shape for smooth rail transfers and pivot turns.
• Ergo-Grip carry handle for ease of transport and less fatigue (ACE-TEC).
Max rider weight: 200 lbs/90 kg
- Include Product
Center fin: FCSII Connect Dolphin 10"
Side fins: 2 x FCS M5
- Technical Data
Length 10'6 Width 26 lbs Thickness 4.5\" Weight 26 lbs Volume 185 L Feet off tail 19.5" Feet off nose 21.0" Max Rider Weight 200 lbs Fins setup 2 + 1 Center fin FCSII Connect Dolphin 10’’ Side fin FCS M5 Twin Fins supplied FCSII Connect Dolphin 10’’ + FCS M5 Sides
LIGHT, DURABILITY & PERFORMANCE:
With decades of experience in windsurf and surfboard manufacturing BIC Sport is a pioneer and expert in the field of thermoformed composite construction technology. Over the past few years we’ve refined our ACE-TEC technology for SUP, Surf and Windsurf boards. This unique technology suits the needs of experienced riders and newbies alike with a unique combination of LIGHT WEIGHT, DURABILITY AND PERFORMANCE at a great price.
• Molded, light weight and watertight 15 kg/m3 EPS Foam Core.
• Fiberglass reinforcement for improved stiffness and performance.
• ASA Polymer outer skin for unmatched durability and impact resistance.
• Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort.
• Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength.
Oxbow is the name for a river that takes a meandering path on its journey to the ocean. Born in the mid-1980’s in Normandy, France, the Oxbow brand found inspiration in this idea – a desire to wander and an understanding that life is about the journey, not the destination. Choosing nature and the relationship with the ocean as it founding value, the brand puts emphasis on the quality of its products and the pleasure they bring, providing new twists on fashion with an unconventional approach.
Oxbow developed alongside some of watersports greatest athletes, such as Laird Hamilton, pioneer of tow-in surfing, kitesurf, foilsurfing and stand-up paddle surfing. For 30 years, Oxbow has never stopped exploring new territories and supporting riders in pursuit of their passions.
The early 2000s saw the emergence and incredible growth of Stand Up Paddle, a new sport born from the convergence of these waves of enthusiasm. Oxbow has lent its support and experience to many top riders and events that have given visibility and an enduring legacy to the sport, including Laird Hamilton, pioneer of tow-in surfing, kitesurf, foilsurfing and stand-up paddle surfing. For 30 years, Oxbow has never stopped exploring new territories and supporting riders in pursuit of their passions.
Around the same time in France the Bich family, of BIC pen fame, united their passion for the sea with expertise in sustainable manufacturing to found BIC Sport. Today BIC Sport is a world leader in boardsports manufacturing, designing and building paddleboards, surfboards and windsurf boards using exclusive construction technologies in Vannes, France.
These two iconic French brands have joined forces to develop a new range of Oxbow Stand Up Paddleboards that embody the shared values, passion and philosophy of both companies. This exciting collaboration brings the best of each brand to the forefront with products proudly manufactured at the BIC Sport factory in France* with the unique Oxbow look, feel and spirit. We invite you to explore the new Oxbow range of paddleboards, paddles and accessories in the pages that follow.
*All ACE-TEC Oxbow Stand Up paddle boards are made in France